Saturday, January 19, 2008

Finished Object!!

Home sick today. I don't know how I managed it, but I caught some kind of viral throat/cold thingy. Not pleasant!

On the bright side, MIT SnBers will be extremely surprised to hear that I actually have a finished object to show off!

This weekend I finished the Debbie Bliss Cross Over Jacket, for Lady S's new baby. I hope it fits the baby, but if not it should make a good sweater for a doll. I posted my comments/critique on my ravelry page, as well as project specs, for those interested.






Rhonda will be pleased to know that I am seaming my lace sweater that has been languishing for a while. I'm about halfway done seaming it, and stopped since I'm kind of delirious at the moment!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Really cute!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Cute, cute sweater! And yes, Rhonda is proud of you ;-) ... but get some rest too. We want you well.

BTW, I cast on for the Ice Queen & I'm on row 20, but I'm not even sure I'm doing it right. I didn't switch to the smaller needles when I was suppose to. Oh well.

FemiKnitMafia said...

Awesome! It's so sweet.