Thursday, January 10, 2008

so I should explain

The reason for my new mini-poll.... I've noticed an abundance of cat references and photos on knitting blogs and ravelry. So far, things are leading to dogs. Very surprising.

I won't be in SnB today... I have to run to whole foods on my lunch break to get the ingredients I need for the annual bake off in my office, which is tomorrow!

This weekend I am determined to finish my secret project, so I can mail it and finally get to some other things, such as seaming my Aimee sweater, and casting on for ice queen.

stay tuned!

4 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

There's a slight flaw in the poll. I'm a knitter that has no preference of cat over dog or vs. I like both equally but don't own either one. M-m-m-m, well maybe I like cats a little more ... but DH is allergic and dogs seem to love me but I've never owned one. I just enjoy my friend's dogs instead. ;-)

TheRev said...

Dogs are better behaved when it comes to knitting. I'm constantly shooing away a cat or two when a ball of yarn comes loose from the basket (how cliche), and so far everything I've made has cat hair woven into it.

Danielle said...

Office bake off???

Bostonworkerbee said...

Aswim, let me just say that we know how to have a good time on our floor!