Sunday, October 12, 2008

Almost

I can't believe it. I'm almost done with Sweater Number Two. It just needs the ribbon at the top of the neck, and a little final blocking, and it'll be ready to go.

The ripping out of things and frogging was definitely worth it. The seams are much better executed, and I think I got a higher quality result by doing things the "right" way.

The sleeves were pretty tricky. I ended up using a mattress seam to sew them in, as the technique the pattern recommended was a bit tricky.

Despite all my grumbling, I think I might tackle my third consecutive kid silk haze sweater, as my next project. I'm contemplating knitting this in KSH.



2 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Well done!

BTW, I'll be giving an intermediate class in crochet Feb. 1, 15 & Mar 1. Those are Sunday afternoons 1 to 3 pm. I'll have a sample of what we're making on display as soon as I get it done. I'm 1/2 done & love it so far.

TheWantonSeedStitch said...

Oh wow, that is ADORABLE! Such an awesome job. :) Too bad you can't show it off at the new MIT SnB West!