Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hot in the city...

Hot in the city TONITE!

And yet, I'm contemplating doing a little more work on my knitting. I'm making good progress on the front section of the Maggie Sweater. I've completed the split/divided front opening, and now I work each section of the neck separately.




It was definitely a little cooler here in Salem than in Boston, but the heat finally caught up with us.

Ugh.

Hungry? You might enjoy this photo of the italian feast DH's great aunt prepared for us on our recent jaunt to DC. It was STUPENDOUS!

4 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Thank goodness for AC.

TheWantonSeedStitch said...

That's looking nice! And while your Italian feast might be making me hungry, the office has bought pizza for us today, so...woo-hoo!

Lady Simpson said...

So great to see you the other day. Stay Cool!

Danielle said...

Mmm, it is too hot for that sweater!