Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tid bits

I've been knitting up a storm. In fact, I've got so many projects queued up, I don't even know where to start. Unfortunately, I can't blog in detail about it, as some of these items may end up being gifts (if they aren't too messed up looking). Oh, but I wish I could tell you!

And now, a word from our sponsor....

Tired of asking your waitstaff to turn up the heat, only to be ignored? Have trouble reaching the thermostat yourself? Now you can take matters into your own paws with the Cat Master 2000. It comes with not one, but THREE, fur-scorching heat settings. Simply climb on top, and wait for one of your staff to walk by and turn it on. The Cat Master 2000 can also be used to dry clothes for those non-cats who are grooming-challenged.



Act now and we'll also include a roll of deluxe toilet paper. Enjoy hours of entertainment while the humans sleep!

2 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I really thought the next picture would show Patches lying INSIDE the dryer. Whew, had me worried.

p.s. I told ya u had to lock up the t-paper. Humans never learn.

Unknown said...

Please rush me eight (8) Cat Master 2000's for the planned felineification of my human's house. This will mean they will have to move into the basement to make room but I'm sure they will appreciate the importance of having a Cat Master within a reasonably short waddle.

P.S In lieu of the TP rolls can you apply extra Purr Points to my Amex card?

Sincerely,
Emily Tortie