Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas in Rockport


Panoramic View of Rockport Harbor

I thought I'd entertain you with some photos of Rockport. I was up there visiting this weekend. I almost (and I mean ALMOST) finished the front of the sweater. I'm going to try and do that this week, and cast on for the sleeves.

A special holiday greeting to my friend in New Jersey who is studying nursing. Henceforth on this blog you shall be known as "M. Munroe" - HA! I got your holiday card and note - thanks! I loved the photos.


Home sweet home...


Don't mess with the baby Jesus?


Here we go a-lobstering


Motif #1

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hah! I have almost the same photo of the red building from my last trip to Rockport. Ah, picturesque New England.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Love the pictures! Especially the panoramic view ... nice place to call home, huh?

Betty Crocker said...

Hi Sara! This is M.Munroe (aka Betty Crocker). Loved the phots of Rockport. Glad you liked the card and photos I sent. Did you put a "Mr. Misty" on your Christmas list?!