Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Girl's gotta have a hat

My DH is out getting us PIZZA for dinner! SWEET.

I'm feverishly working on a hat to match my winter coat, before it gets any colder. This goes against my strict rule about multi-tasking projects that end up never getting finished. BUT, it's knitting up pretty quick. The pattern is Ann Norling spiral hat, which I picked up at Woolcott. It's great because the pattern works with any gauge yarn you happen to have.



I also picked up some items at Windsor Button.



And here's somthing gratuitously cute:

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Nice hat! I have that pattern too, but your hat looks better than the one I made from it!!!

FemiKnitMafia said...

I sense that you are getting sucked in. Mwah-ha-ha.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I hear the evil laugh of Mafia & other multi-task addicts everywhere.

BTW, I love the color your using.