Thursday, June 28, 2007

Movin' on Up!

Home selling and home buying can make the most reasonable, rational person completely superstitious. Which is why I haven't said much about my moving plans. But I think I can finally tell you that DH and I will be moving TOMORROW to our new home. We're closing AND moving tomorrow, so please send us your good thoughts for things to go smoothly.

The best part? I'll be living about a TEN MINUTE WALK from Rhonda's favorite yarn shop!

Is Salem ready for this 50% left-brained, 50% right-brained, blue-aura'd, cat-lovin' fool? Just look what I did to Quincy:



Oh wait, sorry, that's DH at closing. HA!

4 comments:

FemiKnitMafia said...

I'm SO excited for you and can't wait to hear all about the new place.

Unknown said...

Eeeeeeck, you will LOVE it there! You must come to Community Knitting on Thursday nights. You'll have so much fun and you'll LOVE that store. ;-) Of course, I'll give you time to get settled in. But you MUST be there next week ;-)

Bostonworkerbee said...

fabulousssssss! I was hoping you'd ask! ;-)

TheWantonSeedStitch said...

So exciting! I knew you were closing today, but not moving too! yay!