Monday, December 03, 2007

oof !

There's hardly been any time for blogging!

This weekend I had to take patches to the vet (annual checkup, and NO she's still not speaking to me!), then caught a movie with DH (Dan in Real Life). In between, lots of errands and chores. On Sunday, I joined a few new friends in Salem for the annual Christmas in Salem walking tour of historic homes. Some very fancy places out there. I got a few decorating tips.... monogrammed silver goblets, for instance! They go with everything!! ;-)

On the train I've been working on a knitting project I can't blog about at the moment as it will ruin someone's christmas if I do!

I've also embarked upon a top secret xmas project for DH.

This HARDLY leaves time for working on my ravelry page, now does it!

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh OMG ... your id picture is hilarious!