Monday, November 26, 2007

what a busy weekend!

My Ravelry invite finally arrived. I have a lot of work to do to get my page together, but if you are on ravelry, check me out: bostonworkerbee

For those of you who aren't familiar, Ravelry is a new website for knitters/crocheters/fiberists. It allows users to create an online notebook with details and photos of their projects, yarn stashes, patterns, you name it. That is just the tip of the iceberg. There are a lot of really cool "sharing" features. If you need pattern ideas for a certain type of yarn, for instance, you can search the websites of other ravelry users for ideas. It would take a long time to explain all the endless ways to use it, so I'll stop here. Ravelry is in the Beta testing phase, but eventually, everyone will be able to sign in and use it!

I finished the back section of Sweater number two. But the instructions for the shoulder shaping decreases were really difficult to understand (its supposed to be an easy pattern!!). I'm pretty sure I screwed it up, as the shoulder shaping on my finished piece doesn't resemble anything like a shoulder shaping.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Rowan directions again? Will you never learn??