Monday, November 12, 2007

Close encounters....

... of the CAT kind!

This weekend, DH and I had a lovely new storm door installed. It was not cheap, but we think it is going to save us big $$ on our heating bill. The front door is old and very pretty, but lets a big draft in. We're also putting in new "sweeps" along the bottom. Hermetically sealed is the effect we're going for.

I was showing DH the features of the new door, when out of nowhere that rough looking orange tabby came running up the steps and nearly squeaked in. Patches happened to be loitering nearby, and they locked eyes.



Let's run that photo again, so folks can get a better look.



Whoaaaa! I guess Monsieur L'Orange isn't quite ready for his close-up. Simmer down, buddy.

Here's a peek at sweater number two not-fully-frogged. I frogged one row, and have five more to go, which I think I'll tackle tonite after dinner:

No comments: