Friday, October 27, 2006

Neewwwwww Yooooorrrrrrrk.......

Yes, in just a week, I will BE a part of it, old New York. My husband and I are spending five days there for vacation. This morning he asked me what I wanted to do. When I told him I wanted to go to yarn shops and fabric stores, his response was "WHAT??!!!!", as if I told him I wanted to spend the entire vacation in CVS pharmacy browsing magazines and greeting cards. My response to HIM (in a feisty, outraged tone of voice): "I am SOO blogging about this! Of course I want to go look at yarn shops and fabric stores. Ummm, New York happens to be THE place in North America for all things fashion."

He was sitting next to me at "Devil Wears Prada", he should KNOW!

3 comments:

FemiKnitMafia said...

Hah!
Have a great trip.

Danielle said...

Silly husbands. We need to do much work to educate them!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh yah, a typical response. Hehe, my DH isn't any better ... but he's getting use to it.
(no choice) Have fun on your vacation!