Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blah, blah, blah....

Listen to me drone on. and onnnnnnn.

Bored my boss this afternoon with a story about how I got a comb stuck in my hair once. simply. fascinating.

Maybe if I have a new bag...

...I'll get more knitting done!!!

Completely on impulse last week, I purchased a new knitting bag, which doubles as a purse, so theoretically, I can shlep all my knitting and purse stuff together. It is being shipped from Webs, as we speak:




Green is kind of daring for me. Normally I only choose black handbags. I hope I don't regret this! At the moment I'm using a bag I got a conference (with a big old ugly logo emblazoned on the front and a strap that is too long for my short self) to carry around my precious knitting. I simply loathe that bag.

I haven't gotten anywhere the past few weeks on my sleeve. First it was being sick, then planning DH's birthday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love that bag! And in that green also. You got it at Webs you say? M-m-m-m, I'm carrying a red bag right now from MIT Math Dept [Logo & all] but I'd love a new one for the Summer. Maybe ... raspberry or orange?

FemiKnitMafia said...

I love it! I just bought a green shoulder bag too, and it feels so executive and so sassy all at the same time. Enjoy!
And ... not like I need another bag, but could I get a look inside it when it comes to campus?

Bostonworkerbee said...

but of course! it's been shipped, so any day now...