Thursday, April 05, 2007

All the Condo's A Stage....

Sorry for my absence! I had planned to put up a video from a walk I took in the woods in Concord, MA two Saturdays ago. Google video was not cooperating, so I gave up. Then I tried to load a photo from said walk, but got distracted.


DH and I have been working hard at "staging" our condo to sell it (hopefully!) this spring. Weekends normally spent updating my blog have lately been devoted to endless tidying, moving things around, etc, etc.

Check out the "staged" version of my command center...



Pretty nice, eh? The matching ottoman lives in another room for the time being.

In the meantime, I cast on for the second sleeve of my sweater, and done about ten rows. Every row counts, people!

This weekend, DH and I are going to DC this weekend to visit some of his family. I'm hoping to grab a bite to eat at this place.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Mmm, if I didn't just buy a house, I'd want to buy your condo! That staged corner looks lovely...

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I love the green ... and the chair looks pretty comfy. Funny ... we're painting all our walls right now and I bought new living room furniture on Saturday.

Hope you had a great time in DC!