Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thanks, Pal!

I'd like to say thanks to both of my pen-pals: one hails from the mid-atlantic states and the other from Finland. Both these knitters sent me absolutely lovely letters....





Finland included a mini-sock she knitted on size 0 needles - holy smokes! I haven't yet tried to knit socks.



I plan on sending both my pen-pals another letter, but there's going to some delay as I have some pressing business on the home front, and a two-day conference up in Maine this week. Guess that means I also won't be at SnB this week!

A special hello to some friends I've been thinking about... hey Mommy Dearest! Hey Betty Crocker! Lady S and the Rev, I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks! Hope you are all enjoying spring!

2 comments:

Betty Crocker said...

Hi! I've been thinking about you too -- sorry I haven't been posting! How fun to have gotten mail! I live for mail, always await the postman anxiously, but rarely anything fun. Oh well... I guess I should get a pen pal. Talk to you soon.

barefootblogger said...

Hey! Yeah, I've been bad about posting this week. Work, work work... Never fear, more senseless ramblings to come. Miss you!!