Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Greetings from Our Nation's Capitol

While you guys were getting socked with a Nor'easter here in Boston, down in DC we were ALSO getting socked. DH and I can't get a break from this weather, even when we are on vacation. Poor guy takes it pretty personal. He had hoped we would be getting temps in the 60's, but that SO didn't happen.

But we did have a nice time. We stayed in some nice hotels. His great aunt did some italian cooking for us, which was OUTSTANDING.

As it was raining sideways and gusting in the other direction, we spent most of our time indoors at the museums. I took some video, but quite frankly, I've just about given up on getting google video to work in a timely fashion. I want my life back!Sniff!

art school humor


flowers at the national gallery


beautiful statue at the National Gallery, ^%$#! blurry photo!


Carousel on the Mall


WWII Army/Air Force Paraphenlia from the Air & Space Museum

No comments: