Tuesday, August 07, 2007

chewin' the fat

I got my latest issue of Interweave Knits, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Not many of the patterns jumped out at me. Although, I did really like these two projects:




I have enough on my plate for the time being. I worked on my last sleeve some more last night, while DH read aloud to me from a book of short stories. I'm hoping I can get the sleeve done by the end of August, so that I can get it blocked and sewn togather, and move onto my next project.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You are such a KSH 'ho! It's a good thing that it's almost fall -- you'd never be able to wear those sweaters in this nasty sticky weather we're having...

Bostonworkerbee said...

guilty as charged.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh ya KSH is so hot! I love it too and I keep looking at my scarf just waiting for ... Winter. Well almost. I haven't started my KSH shawl yet, but I'm thinking of doing lace scarves for gifts first. Well maybe. Happy knitting!