Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Benvenuti di Roma!

Ciao amici!

Boston worker bee is bloggin to you live from Rome! DH and I got here this afternoon, starving and tuckered. We're not quite up to speed yet, meal/time wise, but we're planning on getting into that tomorrow.

The weather here is terrific. Its cloudy and looks like it may rain, but warm enough to wear sandals and skirts. I got quite a bit done on sweater number two. I wish I could upload a photo. I managed to get thru security at Logan and Frankfurt without getting my knitting needles taken away. Hurrah!

Tonite we going to wander around and stay awake as long as we can. Tomorrow is a big day of eating and soaking in the atmosphere!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Enjoy :)

And send a postcard, c/o E19-613!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh wow, hope you're having lots of fun. Errrr, I mean had lot's of fun. Orrrr, going to have more fun. ;-) See ya when you're back.

barefootblogger said...

Hope you're having a GREAT time! I missed you in Salem this weekend, but I'd go back and visit anytime...Well, after October when all those annoying TOURISTS leave, anyway! I mean really, who do those people think they are (she said while picking lint off of her "I love Salem" T-shirt and munching Ye Olde Pepper candies...)