Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Vacation count down is on

If I'm blogging at work, that means the Vacation Count Down is ON!!

I just took down my vacation web-poll. Hey, you had plenty of time to vote! The results were as follows:

Total votes: 25

Where should Worker Bee go on vacation in October 2007?

China 12%
Japan 0%
India 24%
Greece/Turkey 36%
Sicily 28%

I'm surprised not a single person voted for Japan. Where's the love? Didn't anyone see Lost in Translation? I'll get there one day....

I'm embarrassed to report we are not going to any of the above destinations. And after all that voting! Very considerate of us, I know! On Monday, DH and I are flying out to Rome! For two weeks! Hooray! Our travels will include a week in Assisi, Umbria, and hopefully some day-trips to other Umbrian towns nearby and Napoli, south of Rome. I look forward to reporting back. The MamaBee and BabboBee will be checking in on Patches while we're away.

On a completely different note... do you want to see something really cool? do ya? My co-worker sent me a link to this really interesting and creative knitter's site. Damn, wish I'd thought of that!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Will you be sending us postcards?

Bostonworkerbee said...

email me your suite number!

Betty Crocker said...

have a great trip and happy anniversary!

Bostonworkerbee said...

thanks Betty!

TheRev said...

Have a great time, and don't pishati on the Spanish Steps. That could be terribly embarrassing for you and for Americans everywhere.

Bostonworkerbee said...

HAAA!!!

barefootblogger said...

Happy anniversary! Have a wonderful trip, and let's try snd get together in November!