Friday, February 27, 2009

Onwards!

Tonite I finished the beaded thingy that goes with Katie's lace stole. It is supposed to have elastic inside, but I couldn't quite figure it out. The elastic loop is so friggin' small, it is not quite as easy as the pattern would suggest.



I'm kind of loving this pattern book. I've already cast on for the lace hanger covers. The pattern is suprisingly easy (when you've had the benefit of private instruction from Mama Bee on how to knit, purl, knit into the same stitch!)



I think I'd better find some padded hangers before this thing gets any longer!

2 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Hey Sara, glad to see you're still knitting. How's the new job? I'm still at home with Bill. He's doing great. Slow progress, but still getting better every week. Give me a call some time. Would love to hear how you're doing at your end of town. Last time you commented on my blog it was the 'old' email and it bounced back to me when I tried to write you.

Happy knitting!

Rhonda

TheWantonSeedStitch said...

Sara,

This is totally unrelated to knitting, but I saw it and thought of you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhuvaKLJbNw