Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Boston Worker Bee had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks to our special peeps who trekked through the rain and traffic for turkey dinner at our place: Mama & Babbo, L-squared, and Lil' H & Lil' D.

Mom was wondering what's on my christmas list this year, it's pretty much just knitting stuff. and socks. I have a few projects in mind that I'd like to try using Kid Silk Haze for, which is sold here:

Webs

I could also use a knitting needle holder for my straight needles, and a knitting bag to carry my projects in to and from work. I saw a beautiful silk embroidered knitting bag at Woolcott in Harvard Sq., that looked kind of like this. It was black and white, with some green leaves embroidered on it.

Knitting books and gift certificates to Halcyon Yarn are always welcome!

No comments: